GeRDa – is an automated unit for Geochemical Research and Documentation based on CNC table and portable XRF analyzer setup developed by MEN (Finland) Ltd.
The GeRDa can be used for:
- assaying drill core right in core boxes;
- assaying stream sediment / soil samples in field bags;
- determination of gold miniralization in crushed rock/drill core samples utilizing NEFFA method.
The GeRDa includes:
- CNC table WorkBee;
- high – resolution USB camera Baumer VCXU 65C.R ;
- XRF analyzer Olympus Vanta (sold separately as agreed with the Customer);
- control module based on Raspberry Pi3;
- software research planning ;
- software for results visualization and research data processing.
MEN (Finland) Ltd:
- produces and offers GeRDa units;
- installs units on customer’s site;
- trains customer’s personnel;
- provides full technical support and warranty.
For quotation and offer terms please send us request by filling contact form on Contact Us page.